- To provide our customers world-class service and value-added products.
- To value our employees and provide opportunity for personal competency.
- To achieve mutual success with our strategic partners through teamwork and accountability.
- To be recognized by the communities we serve as a leader in our industry.
- Creating opportunities for home ownership by: Putting our customers first.
- Keeping our promises, and delivering world-class service.
- Committed to serving our clients with passion dedicated & loyal to the team & clients.
- We take pride in the quality of our work committed to continuous self-improvement.
- Honesty and integrity shapes our business and our lives accountable to ourselves, customers and our team.
Get Pre-Qualified with The Corral Team...
Manuel Corral is a 29-year veteran of the Mortgage Industry, and leader of the Golden Empire Branch located in Pomona, California. Manuel is a perennial member of Golden Empire’s Chairman’s Circle and 8 time winner of the company’s top producing loan officer award, and has been nationally recognized as a top performer by several Mortgage Originator Publications such as The Scotman’s Guide, Mortgage Executive Magazine and Mortgage Originator Magazine. Since 2001 Manuel has closed over 3500 loans totaling $820,000,000.00.
Manuel is responsible for generating and maintaining all Strategic Partnerships and establishing “Client for life” mentality with Realtors and customers through ongoing value added/Trusted advisor roles in their lives primarily concerning financial decisions. Manuel is also responsible for Vision Casting, Team Building, Recruiting, Consultations, Partnership Planning and Business Building.
Manuel believes strongly in having a personal coach, business coach and strong mentors such as Todd Duncan, Greg Harkavy and Pepe Charles. Manuel credits his success to his belief in God, his family and his many mentors and business associates. He believes in people before profits and reputation before revenue.